Sunday, April 02, 2006

I Love Kasey Pearson!!

I wrote a previous post about my amazing fiancee but it was covered up way too soon by other posts. Therefore, this one will be left up longer to honor my love, my angel.

Kasey Pearson (my fiancee) is the most beautiful, most captivating girl in the whole world and I am absolutely enthralled by her beauty. Her beauty goes far beyond the physical aspect, though that is a part of her amazing beauty. Her inner beauty comes from the fact that she is everything that God created her to be. When God looks at her, there is no doubt he looks at her and says, "Wow, I did really good!" She always seeks to follow Him and has an amazing heart. I am constantly learning from her compassion and her empathy for others. Almost every word she speaks helps build others up. And I am always learning through herwhat it truly means to guard your heart and mind. When I see a sunset that is prettier than most, I say "Thats beautiful." And I stand in awe of God, who created sunsets for us to enjoy. When I stare at the night sky with the stars sparkling, I say, "Thats beautiful." And I stand in awe of God who created such a magnificent creation. When I stare into Kasey's eyes and learn about every aspect of her, I say, "Your'e beautiful!" And I stand in awe of God who created a such a beautiful, wonderful woman that is everything I could ever want or desire.

I look forward to dancing with Kasey the rest of my life. With God as our instructor, life will be an amazing dance as we draw closer to Him and each other. I look forward to all the things I will learn in this dance. I look forward to learning more about her, more about me, and more about God. I look forward to the great times ahead, the laughter, the joy, the excitement, the service, and so many other things. And though we will also go through pain, hardships, and troubles, I would never want to go through that with anyone else.

I love Kasey Pearson! And I want the world to know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Darin Love!!
As a little girl I used to dream of how my prince would one day come and sweep me off my feet. As I grew up I believed less and less in fairy tales. The boys around me were smelly, mean and even made me cry. As a teenager I began to fall more passionately in Love with my Savior. I soon discovered that he could love me and meet all the needs that I had. I even wore a ring on my left hand to signify that I belonged to God and God alone. I knew that even if a prince never came that I would be content wrapped in the arms of my Lord. Then I met Darin. He changed everything. He pursued me in such a Godly and loving fashion that I had no choice but to be swept completely off of my feet almost immediately. Darin never ceases to amaze me. This blog is only a small part of the way Darin continually makes me feel beautiful and valuable. I have come to a better understanding of how God views me through how Darin sees me. Darin is so much more than I could have ever dreamed of. His humble, sweet spirit and servant heart are what I fell in love with first. I love the way he puts all others' needs and concerns far above his own. Just being around him reminds me of my need to always be changing and conforming to the image of Christ set before me. He lovingly leads me and us in our relationship as we strive to please God in everything we do. Every trial and difficulty we have faced he has ushered me into the presence of God through prayer. His smile is what really gets me. I know that there is no one else I would rather spend the rest of my life with. I look forward to loving, serving, and just sharing my life with him. I am the luckiest girl in the whole world to be engaged to Darin Love. I love Darin Love and I want the world to know!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home