Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Fiancee

This past Tuesday night, I got engaged to the most beautiful, most wonderful girl in the whole world. I feel like the luckiest man alive. I am so excited and look forward to spending the rest of my life with her. Kasey is everything that I envisioned the girl I would marry would be and so much more. I could not be happier than I am right now.

The main thing that I envisioned was a woman who was a strong woman of God. I could tell from the first week that I went out with Kasey that she let God lead her life. That her main goal was to do God's will and seek Him. We had been dating for six months and over the last six months she has helped me grow spiritually like I have never grown before. I see Jesus through her and am learning how to love more everyday. She helps me with my weaknesses and accepts me and forgives me when I do stupid stuff. I am looking forward to growing closer to Christ and her throughout the rest of my life. As I strive to become a Christian leader for my family, I am glad that I will have such a strong support to help me. I thank God every day for the blessing that she is to me.

Did I mention she is amazing? I love every minute I spend with her. She makes me laugh and smile. She makes me better. I just enjoying being with her no matter what we are doing. I am glad that I have finally found the woman that I will "dance" with the rest of my life. It's great to finally know. I'm looking forward to the journey cause every day just keeps getting better and better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cody Blair said...

congrats D Love...that's awesome man

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I linked to your blog through Matt's and just had to scroll down and see if you'd written about your engagement.

What sweet comments. It is exciting to see the beginnings of a God-centered marriage.

Congrats Kasey and D Love.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home