Tuesday, May 19, 2009

CPA!!!

1. Corporate Personnel Annoyance
2. Constantly Prying Auditor
3. Counting Party Animal
4. Calculator Punching Analyst
5. Couldn't Pass Again
6. Could Put-you Asleep (Okay, that ones a stretch)
7. Clint Patterson Amigo (One of the few readers of this blog)

Whatever it stands for, I am now one of them. I just found out to today that I got my license. Yes, I have been climbing the mountain of Nerd-dom and have reached its peak. You havent lived until you have killed a conversation by telling someone you are a CPA. Guess its not the most exciting thing. Its just a temporary gig anyway until I become a professional Frisbee Golfer.

P.S. - I dont do taxes :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Clint said...

Congratulations!

I think that you should add these to the list.

8) Cat Punching Alcoholics
9) Cabbage Patch Arsonists
10) Cute Pudgy Armadillos
11) Common Public Annoyance

12:26 PM  
Blogger D Love said...

Haha! Indeed I should. I cant believe I forgot those in the first place.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home