Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Kasey!!

My wonderful wife's birthday is today. I look forward to spending many more birthdays with her. Our 2nd anniversary was also on August 12th. It has been the best two years of my life. I am definitely the luckiest guy in the whole world!!



For those of you who dont know her, I always dreamed that I would marry the most beautiful woman in the whole world. A woman who every time I saw her, it would take my breath away. Every glimpse of her would be a treasure that I would cherish forever. Her eyes would sparkle like stars in the night sky. Her smile would make my heart pound for joy. She would brighten a room with her presence. Her inner beauty would radiate from her so much that it would be even more attractive than her amazing outward appearance. She would have a heart of gold that cared for all of God’s creation. Her words would bring joy and laughter to everyone around her at just the right times. Mercy and grace would flow from her in abundant measures. She would uplift and encourage those who feel like they have no hope. She would love and care for her family and friends and always make them feel as if they were the most important people in the world. She would be compassionate and kind to everyone. Her great wisdom would show in everything she does. I would love listening to the sound of her voice and the sound of her singing would be the most pleasant music on earth. One dance with her would provide enough excitement for a lifetime. When she was away, I would long for the touch of her hand and the scent of her hair. Her life would be lead by her loving God and Father in heaven. Her passion would be for serving God and his people. She would be slow to judge and quick to forgive. She would be athletic and love doing activities with me. She would be a wonderful cook. She would make me my favorite cake on special occasions. Having her in my life would naturally make me into a better person. She would believe in me and help me become the person that I have the potential to be. She would be great with children and children would love her. She would think that I was extremely funny and laugh at my jokes. She would think I was good-looking even when I might not think that of myself. She would love me for who I am and appreciate the things that I do. She would lead a simple life and share with those who are in need. I dreamed she would be someone I could grow old with. She would be with me when times are good and when times are bad. She would hold my hand and pray with me at morning, noon, and night. She would be the most beautiful creation God had ever made. Looking upon her would make me thank God for how majestic and wonderful He is....Well,the Lord has blessed me and my dreams came true. I always dreamed of having a wife like Beau :).



If you know Kasey, please share your thoughts or stories about her on this day we get to celebrate her life. (For those of you who get emails, you can comment on the blog site for all to see).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you :)

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home