Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It is a Journey

In my last post, I was having a lot of questions. Since then I have been given some good books to read from one of my good friends here in Fort Worth. I have not got to read as much of them as I would like but am looking forward to reading them. My Christian life is a journey in which I will never really know all the answers. As someone who is very logical, this can be really hard sometimes. Even in my Christian tradition growing up, we seemed to think that we had everything right. Which as I grow older, I am learning that is not true.

I am glad I have a wonderful Christian wife to help guide me in this journey. She helps keep me on the right path and lets me know when I might be wondering off even if I am not meaning to.

Also, I have been reading the Chronicles of Narnia books lately. They are really good. I definitely want to read some more C.S Lewis books after this. Well, I dont have much to write right now but I just wanted to post so that I can get back in the habit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home